Wednesday Morning

Grandaddy Clark got to come home last night. Whew! It was strange not knowing they were up in their little apartment. I like having all my family close! Now, if I could just get my side of the family to move out here...

The next couple of days are going to be crazy-busy for me. How come the more I try to stay home and simplify, the more I have to get in my van and go? I think it may be because I have a 13 year old.

Ya'll, something scary is happening this weekend. Scary for me anyway. Through a series of very unfortunate events I am going to be taking four kiddos camping--by myself. Actually, it is going to be my two big boys taking me, Abbie, and James camping, but I still have to be the responsible adult. You see, Mrs. Stacey, of the Heritage Girls, keeps planning all these fun camp-outs and keeps telling the girls about them, and then I have to pick up the slack and actually go. Thanks Mrs. Stacey :).

Oh boy. Its a good thing my big boys are pro-Scouts. Abbie and I have done a campout by ourselves before, but this time I will have four. In two separate tents. And I have decided to cook--on the outdoor cooker thing that I can't remember the name for right now. Because there is nothing worse than waking up on a cool morning, leaving your tent, smelling the pancakes, eggs, and bacon, and knowing that you and your daughter are having cold cereal out of little boxes. So, I am cooking. Well, the boys will probably do the cooking...

Okay, so here I go..to start this day. In which we have to research Visigoth crowns for a history project. I have never even heard of a Visigoth crown, have you?
You have just read the article entitled Wednesday Morning. Please read the article from Dias Largos About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2011/09/wednesday-morning.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos