The View From My Swing

My swing is one of my most my favorite places to be. I love to just go and sit and look at the kids, the backyard, or even to just sit and stare. Today I grabbed the camera.





Abbie's quilt hanging out on the line.



James being silly, as usual.



Sue the Bunny. I thought we should have called her Flopsy because of her ears, but noooooo, instead Matt named her Sue, after Sue Heck from The Middle.



George, the soon-to-be daddy rabbit. He is just hanging out, being cool, awaiting his introduction to Sue.







You have just read the article entitled The View From My Swing. Please read the article from Dias Largos About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2011/09/the-view-from-my-swing.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos