The Homeschool Mother's Journal

The <span class=Homeschool Mother's Journal">

1. In my life this week...

I'll just be honest, its been a really yucky week here at my house. I can't really go into the details, but its been hard. After the storms last week everything has been off kilter and I can't quite get back into the groove of whatever normal is. I feel guilty for my life being back to normal (although I know that isn't rational) when so many people have lost everything. There have been some other adoption-related things Mark and I are having to make big decisions about. Let me tell you, this is exhausting, mentally and spiritually.

2. In our homeschool this week...

It has been very scattered. But we are moving ahead. Matt and Abbie finished their science curriculum. Tyler finished his Civics book. Abbie started converting measures in Math this week and no one cried. She just picked it right up!

3. My favorite thing this week...

We have nothing planned this weekend, but getting our garden planted. It is so rare that we have nowhere to go for the whole weekend. Just church!
Oh, and James seeing the stuffed animals at the museum. He was amazed and so excited. His little mind was so busy trying to take it all in.

4. Places we've been...

On Tuesday we went to the Anniston Natural History Museum with our co-op group. After that we went to Wright Dairy Farm and got some fresh milk. Thursday was our last day of Community Bible Study for this year. We also had violin and guitar lessons.

5. A favorite quote to share...

"It's not plausible!" -- James, age 4

Abbie and James were playing Mythbusters yesterday and I heard this in passing.
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from Dias Largos About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-homeschool-mothers-journal.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos