Friday Givewaway

Let's just say that I won a $30 Jiffy Lube giftcard. And let's say I was all excited cause I'm saving the family some mullah. And let's say it was promptly mailed to me. And then when I looked up the closest Jiffy Lube location so I can get my oil changed let's just say it was a complete shock to me to realize there are NO Jiffy Lubes in Alabama. I know there USED to be, but I could not find any.

So, boo for me, but yeah! for you.

I am going to have a re-gifting giveaway and gift someone who does NOT live in Alabama this $30 Jiffy Lube Giftcard.

Just leave me a comment telling me what wonderful state you live in (if you don't want to give that out just say hi!) and you will be entered.

Giveaway will close Monday, May 16 at 7:00 AM.
You have just read the article entitled Friday Givewaway. Please read the article from Dias Largos About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-givewaway.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos