Barnyard Hopping...

Photobucket

Its Garden Time-Mark has been busy this past weekend tilling the garden. He's so cute!

Abbie and I made some From Scratch Taco Seasoning.  This is so easy and so far I have not been able to tell the difference and we use lots of taco seasoning.  There are some things I wonder if I am really saving money by doing it from scratch or homemeade, but I know this is more than worth the time.  And plus, I like looking at it in the pantry and knowing I won't have to buy any for a looonnnngggg time.



Be sure and visit Amy at Homestead Revival for more barn hopping. 

Don't forget-you can enter my giveaway here!
You have just read the article entitled Barnyard Hopping.... Please read the article from Dias Largos About http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2012/04/barnyard-hopping.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos