A Riddle....

What do you get when you cross a woman who loves to take care of little things?
and
 A daughter with pleading eyes?
and
 A mom who was extremely tired after a long camping trip and did not have the energy or gumption to reason with the daughter and who really loves little things herself?
and
An orphaned two-week old kitten at the vet?

You get a MamaHen, ladies, you get a MamaHen.

On Sunday afternoon Abbie became a surrogate kitten mother to the yet unnamed kitten.  She thought she had a name, but changed her mind this morning. 


So far she has done a great job getting up at night and bottle-feeding it and then feeding it around the clock during the day.  I get to sit and hold it and when it's tummy starts making little rumbling noises I get to hand it back to Abbie.  Mark says "Welcome to being a grandmother!" 

After he asked if I needed to go to the ER and get my head checked. 


Well,  he didn't say it, but I know he was thinking it.  Because I was wondering the same thing.

But look at it!  Isn't it adorable with a capital A?

We measured this morning and it (still don't know if it is a girl or boy), and it is six inches long.  And weighs maybe 2 lbs at the most.  It is eating mightily and letting us know when it is hungry so I think if we can keep it warm enough it will be okay.  It even purrs after it eats...

So tell me, could you resist?  Someone please tell me you would not be able to resist so my hubby, my mother, and my mother-in-law who all think I have lost it will understand.  Pretty please?..............

You have just read the article entitled A Riddle..... Please read the article from Dias Largos About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2012/04/a-riddle.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos