Get Ready...

James came to me a little while ago and asked me,

"Mom, do you know how you can be a good mom?"

I asked, "How?"

You know, beside the facts that I feed him multiple times a day, clothe him, provide a loving home, teach him, kiss boo-boos, and I am the primary cleaner-upper of the vomit around here.

He answered that I could attend Survior Camp with him tomorrow.  Supposedly we leave at 5:00 am for South America. I am advised to bring a map and to practice my wild hog calls today. 

And I just thought it would be a normal Thursday at home doing laundry.
You have just read the article entitled Get Ready.... Please read the article from Dias Largos About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2012/08/get-ready.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos