This and That Monday...

Its 8:00 am and James just came and said, "How about we have a clam bake tomorrow night?"



After I shook off the shock of my four year old even knowing what a clam bake is I explained there weren't a lot of fresh clams here in mid-Alabama, much less a beach to bake them on. He seemed okay with that explanation and headed on his way. Now I want to go to the beach and have seafood.



But, we won't be doing that today. School calls here. Mark has given me some projects he wants to the kids to work on today so they will be busy with that after school. And then Scouts tonight. I will be working on more pears and making a big grocery and to-do list for the next two weeks. I feel all flustered because I haven't sat down and made out a good list in quite a while.



Although it is still hot here, the air is changing. This weekend was wonderful. Mark and the two big boys went camping with the Scouts and so Abbie, James, and I had a very laid-back weekend at home. The humidity was down and there was a touch of crispness in the air. I know we will still have many more hot days here (it is usually hot on Halloween here), but it was so nice this weekend. I spent some of the weekend having hammock time. I have decided hammock time is very necessary for happy mommies. I think I will add it to my Motherhood 101 series.



Is the weather changing at your house?

You have just read the article entitled This and That Monday.... Please read the article from Dias Largos About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://diaslargosbsosguarros.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-and-that-monday.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dias Largos